We are an Ofsted 'Outstanding' nursery!
In all areas of the nursery.
FREE REGISTRATIOIN PERIOD FOR CHILDREN STARTING BEFORE SEPTEMBER 2016.
We provide childcare 8am to 6pm, five days a weeks,
52 weeks of the year
The nursery is a 54 place setting that cares for children aged 3 months- 5 years.
We are very proud of the standard of care we provide for children and are very proud of our ''outstanding" status that was awarded to us by Ofsted in March 2014
Our lovely nursery
Lots of parking!
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, fun loving and well qualified staff team who strive to provide outstanding care for your child. The children are our main priority and we strive to ensure that all children have their individual needs met, are supported in meeting their full learning potential and are happy in our care. We understand that children learn through play and as such we use child initiated play and games to provide learning opportunities for the children as well as adult planned activities.
We believe the nursery environment which we provide is safe, welcoming and well facilitated with a large variety of exciting and purposeful furniture, toys and resources. Our nursery has been purpose built and is situated in the beautiful country village of Lower Beeding, which is just 3 miles from Horsham. We have 4 main play rooms which were named by the children themselves. 'Zebra Room' and 'Giraffe Room' (for children 3-5yrs) and the 'Bumble-bee Room' and 'Ladybird Room' (for children aged 3 months- 3 years) which also has a separate sleeping room. All rooms are spacious, vibrant and full of toys and resources. Children transition between rooms based on their development and not age so that your child progresses at their own rate based on their personal development goals.
We boast a fabulous outdoor area which has been designed to allow fun and safe play all year round, whatever the weather. The garden is also well equipped with a variety of resources which includes climbing frames,slides, castle, veggie patch and a range of little houses and cars/trikes etc
We take keeping children safe very seriously, and as such our whole staff team is first aid trained to be able to deal with any siutation which may arise. The team take pride in knowing the children across the whole nursery and are very approachable providing daily feedback on the exciting things your children have been up to when with us.
We love to share how much fun has been taking place.
A staff room display created by one of our team
We think children's food is an important part of the day, so have a kitchen onsite with our own cook. This means we can provide fresh and home-made meals for the children and can cater for all allergies, preferences and special requirements. Breakfast, snacks, lunch, tea and puddings are all included in the sessions prices with seconds available if they want them.
We are hugely proud of the care and environment we provide for the children - please come and visit us and feel the difference!
Aims and Objectives
- To provide a safe, happy environment with the appropriate adult to child ratio in accordance to OFSTED Welfare Requirements and EYFS for under 8's.
- For Children to reach their full potential through activities with meaning and purpose encouraging individuality.
- To encourage parental/carer involvement by keeping them informed in their child's progress, group plan and activities.
- To enhance the children’s confidence and self-esteem by praise and encouragement.
- To plan and provide a wide range of equipment and activities with appropriate adult interaction where the children can succeed.
- To follow child led play but to link this with a semi-structured term plan creating progression in the children’s learning abilities, linking their skills and understanding.
- To provide a well balanced curriculum, which will encourage the children to use their ideas and imagination to further their understanding of the world.
- To encourage the staff to update and further their training to ensure quality care for the children.
- To provide a Childcare Centre in which children are treated and respected equally regardless of gender, race, disability or religion.